CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 24, 2007

A Must-Have CD: Lupe Fiasco



The Cool By Lupe Fiasco
When is the people gon stop sleeping on this MC, hailing from West Side Chicago, Lupe Fiasco is becoming an artist to be reckoned with. Already dropping the critically acclaimed "Food & Liquor" last year, which was a slept-on LP, he's back with "The Cool", which is sure to be better than his last LP. I already heard "Dumb It Down" ft Gemini ( whose under Lupe's 1st & 15th label, go check him out he's raw) and also "Superstar" with Matthew Santos, Ima go cop it as soon as my funds get straight, Personally I've followed his career since I heard a track from one of his Farrenheit 1st&15th mixtape called "Coulda Been" which I thought was crazy......But on the real he's he real deal go cop that album and support real hip hop.

0 comments: