CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

2008: Year of Lil' Wayne???????


Well, 2008 is finally here and I plan on talking my shit a lot this year, new blogs, new everything, but first I'd like to start off with Lil' Wayne.


Lil' Wayne has been the man in the rap game these past couple of years. Since the lyrical upgrade shown in Carter I, his celeb status has gone way up. Carter II, in my mind, was okay. He had some bangers, Shooter, Best Rapper Alive, Money on my Mind (Produced by The Runners), and a few more. He's dropped mixtapes galore and been on more tracks than a prostitute, so now he's back with the Carter III. The album was supposed to drop December 18, 2007, but that ain't happen so now he's dropping it in 2008. Lil Wayne replies "I don't wanna drop no due dates or nothing, just know it's dropping in 2008." So I'm sure a lot of people are looking forward to this album, this album should solidify or not that he's the greatest rapper alive. Stay tuned

0 comments: