CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekly Goals...

Okay so holla at ya boi..

Since I'm feeling so optimistic since I've been watching The Secret and reading Think and Grow Rich, I've been extremely motivated and since I am it's only right I make some small weekly goals I want to accomplish that'll get me to where i wanna be in the future ya know so here I go!

1. Get a new job.
2. Look for car insurance (shoulda been did this!)
3. Create a more profound financial plan for myself.
4. Create some more ideas for my web TV show.
5. Get some pussy!
6. Find a few hustles to bring in some extra money.
7.Get an A on my health class quiz on Wedsnesday (back on my grind)
8. Network for Radio/TV opportunities...yessir

Just a few goals to keep myself in line...self-discipline is king!

0 comments: