CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Grammy Family

Damn she is the one....
Nas u lucky son of a bitch!!

Dave Grohl


Yeezy as usual he took home 4 awards



She gotta get better...she scarin me with this one she won 5 of them thangs




Damn I love her!!





This year marked the 50th Grammy Awards. Man did it go down. A lot of old heads was in the spot. Tina Turner showed Beyonce sexy ass a thang or two. Kanyeezy performed in honor of his mama (R.I.P. Donda West) and won 4 awards. Amy Winehouse won 5 awards, including Best Album of the Year, She's a beast straight up. Did anybody see how Alicia, Rihanna, and Kelis looked!!! OH MY GOD I LOVE THESE 3 right here!!! But overall it was a great show. I didn't see it yet, so when the re-runs come on Ima see everything in detail. Aite 1









0 comments: