CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Respect ya Elders
















Cornell West

After doing my research on this guy I now realize that he's an inspiration to all black people and black men included. As a Harvard grad and activist, as well as Princeton's professor of Religion, I now have a greater respect for this man. At first, I just thought he was a loud, selfish, asshole with a big ass fro, and a beard he shoulda cut when he 25. But looking at him and his accomplishments from an optimistic point of view, I see why he is what he is today. He makes us college students believe and hope as well as make us aware of other things thats around us. I'm glad that this man is recieve honors from BET's Honors

1 comments:

10 Star Diamond said...

Well, I'm glad to see a brotha doen research. Keep it up, make a difference and ppl gon be doen research on you! -10 Star Diamond.
Check out my site. Check out the links if you must. http://10star.blogspot.com