CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Grind Season 2009.

Well let me say this...

2009, I'm getting back on my feet and not just back on my feet, but I'm bouncing back this year! I don't care about no recession and people losing they jobs, I got a Pre-Paid Legal business for them to come change their financial situation forever! I'm excited about bringing people into the fold and being of service of mankind, which is a beautiful thing to me. But as far as music and all that, I want people to get ready for 2012, American d.R.e.A.m. Music Group, which is my brand that I'm building independently and all that. And I'm going to get a nice paying job in spite of the obvious and get things popping. But in the near future look out for me and my team as we take over the entertainment industry and force some hands.

Goals for 2009.
- Get to executive director in my Pre-Paid Legal Company.
- Get my Lexus SC400 all black.
- Get my apartment.
- Get a 4.0 in both college semesters this year.
- Have 3 streams of income.
- Make some serious income in my Pre-Paid Legal business.
- Start building the American d.R.e.A.m brand into something awesome (it takes time to create greatness)
- Network with some powerful people in the music business and fashion game.
- Get back to 200 lbs flat this year.
- Read more books.
- Give out 3 thanksgiving turkeys this thanksgiving.
- Get everybody something for christmas (hopefully).

Watch me work I am definitely going to be busy this year.
All grind. All hustle. No slacking. No excuses.
American d.R.e.A.m l@ f@miLiA

0 comments: