CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year, New Talent

Well what's good world, I'm back in this g-thang! Showing em how to blog one good time! Alright listen, I'm back giving y'all the exclusives ya dig? First I got to say we are officially 12 days away from having an actual black president in the white house, I swear it is a beautiful sight to see, but anyway back to me, yeah so I'm about to put y'all on game about what's been poppin off in the world so pay close attention...

Curtains is back! This Brooklyn, NY rep has been doing his thang for a minute, and went away to take a break from all the record industry non-sense for a second, but after having a serious talk with 'Ye and Lupe, somehow someway they managed to motivate the dude to come back and give another go around, so here he his with his new video...

Curtains- Night of the Living Dope


Next up is Corey Gunz. He is a problem. Really. In my opinion, he is the most overlooked young MC in the game, he'll literally give any rapper, including Wayne (for all you dick-riding Wayne fans) a run for the money...think I'm playing...watch these videos!

And here's more just press play like Diddy album and get focused..

I told you...


Asher Roth...
You don't want it with him either, don't compare him to Eminem, trust me that's unfair, Em is Em, this is the future right here!

This is only a sample of the new blood in the record industry! 2009 WE GOING IN!

0 comments: